Late last year Formula E announced Roborace, its first racing series for driverless cars, and this week it unveiled the AI-powered vehicle competitors will use in what it calls a "battle of algorithms."
Racing - News, Features, and Slideshows
Williams Martini Racing believes an IT transformation can help get its Formula One racers back into pole position, according to the team’s IT manager.
A managed network allows the UK headquarters of Infiniti Red Bull Racing to collaborate during races in real-time with the drivers and pit crew at the Australian Formula One Grand Prix in Melbourne.
The University of Wollongong (UOW) has turned to 3D printing to gain the racer's edge in the annual Formula-SAE race car engineering competition.
Punters keen to have a flutter at Flemington racecourse in Melbourne will be able to bet online and watch the race in HD on their smartphone within the arena when a Wi-Fi service is introduced by the Victorian Racing Club (VRC) next year.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more