A 37-year-old Seattle man has been arrested in connection with serious offences relating to distributed denial of service attacks that hit Australian businesses in 2015.
police - News, Features, and Slideshows
Police in Victoria will be equipped with iPad minis and iPhones in a bid to reduce deskwork and free-up the force’s radio network.
Australian motorists are about to experience the full impact of a whole range of new, computerised electronic law enforcement technology — and some of it will be highly visible highway patrol car equipment.
Panasonic Toughbook tablets will be installed in police cars across South Australia as a replacement for fixed in-car devices.
INTERPOL has signed a three-year contract with Trend Micro which will see the security vendor provide resources, information and staff to the international police organisation and its 190 member countries, including Australia.
By combining business intelligence and two foundations of Web 2.0 -- search and mapping -- a police department in the US state of Kentucky has built a brand-new window into crime. This Web-based BI portal allows patrol officers to enter data -- or even pieces of data such as a few numbers from a license plate -- into a simple search interface and retrieve information from their own databases and those of neighboring towns.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.