A restructure of the Optus and parent company Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) will see changes to its leadership team, which includes Optus Australia country chief officer Paul O’Sullivan and SingTel Group Digital L!fe CEO Allen Lew moving into new roles.
Paul O' Sullivan - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has reported a net profit of $187 million in the first quarter of 2014, a 12.3 per cent increase on the same period last year.
An NBN Co special access undertaking (SAU) has been submitted to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) which guarantees fixed wholesale prices for the next five years to service providers.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) is on a “knife edge” unless spending and pricing costs are regulated by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), according to Optus chief executive officer, Paul O’Sullivan.
It was 20 years ago on November 19, 1991, when Optus was granted its carrier licence. Since then, the telecommunications company has survived many ups and downs.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now