Optus has restored services in NSW after customers had difficulty making calls on their landlines and mobile phones.
outage - News, Features, and Slideshows
Half of Telstra mobile customers living across New South Wales suffered slow data speeds this morning due to a problem at one of the telco’s exchanges.
Telstra and Optus are scrambling to restore services in Queensland after Tropical Cyclone Marcia hit the state’s north coast on Friday morning, damaging properties and leaving many areas without power.
Bankwest has apologised to customers for technical issues on February 1 that meant its customers were unable to access the bank’s online and phone banking services, ATM network and EFTPOS services.
Telstra has restored ADSL and wireless data services following outages this morning, but is still suffering problems with an array of online applications.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now