Will mandatory open data lead to a mass exodus of customers from the Big Four? It could all come down to one thing.
open data - News, Features, and Slideshows
Macquarie will launch its open banking platform – which makes it easier for consumers to share their financial data with third parties – in coming months, the company announced today.
The Digital Transformation Agency will take over responsibility of the government’s central open data portal from the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet (PM&C).
The Bureau of Meteorology is set to launch a number of APIs to deliver easier access to its data.
Transport for NSW announced today that it had made available data based on usage of New South Wales’ Opal travel card.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.