According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, in 2014-15 most Australian businesses made purchases online, but only around a third made their goods or services available for purchase over the Internet.
online shopping - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cyber Monday drew in record sales, with numbers jumping 17.8 percent over the same day last year, according to IBM Watson analytics.
As the year winds down, it’s time to look back at some of the financial scams that targeted Australians in 2013.
PayPal has announced that its seller protection policy will be expanded in Australia from 11 October, meaning that merchants are safeguarded against fraudulent transactions and items not received by the buyer.
The online shopping segment in Australia is forecast to be worth $18.3 billion in 2013, with an average spend per consumer of $1750, according to a new Frost & Sullivan study.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda