As the data storage market in Australia surpasses $2 billion, the term Big Data is becoming increasingly irrelevant. It’s all big data now.
Nutanix - News, Features, and Slideshows
St. Francis Xavier College in Canberra has scrapped its SAN setup in favour of hyperconverged infrastructure.
After initially experimenting with hyperconverged infrastructure for a small project New Zealand’s Massey University is now deploying Nutanix equipment to handle its mission-critical student management system. The university says it is planning further deployment of the technology.
Hyperconverged infrastructure vendor Nutanix has appointed a new managing director to head up its local operations.
NYSE-listed real estate services CBRE is continuing to expand its virtual desktop infrastructure in the Asia-Pacific region. The Fortune 500 company has some 1500 end points in Asia and Australia and it is expecting this to increase to 6000 within 12 months.
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now