As the data storage market in Australia surpasses $2 billion, the term Big Data is becoming increasingly irrelevant. It’s all big data now.
Nutanix - News, Features, and Slideshows
St. Francis Xavier College in Canberra has scrapped its SAN setup in favour of hyperconverged infrastructure.
After initially experimenting with hyperconverged infrastructure for a small project New Zealand’s Massey University is now deploying Nutanix equipment to handle its mission-critical student management system. The university says it is planning further deployment of the technology.
Hyperconverged infrastructure vendor Nutanix has appointed a new managing director to head up its local operations.
NYSE-listed real estate services CBRE is continuing to expand its virtual desktop infrastructure in the Asia-Pacific region. The Fortune 500 company has some 1500 end points in Asia and Australia and it is expecting this to increase to 6000 within 12 months.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.