With some 1500 staff and 500,000 devices under his command, NSW Department of Education and Training (DET) CIO, Steven Wilson, is no stranger to large IT projects. With the Digital Education Revolution in full swing and infrastructure demands skyrocketing, Wilson is developing an accessible and sustainable IT program for students and teachers across the state.
NSW Department of Education and Training - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NSW Department of Education and Training (DET) networks are almost at capacity.
NSW will soon have the largest centrally-controlled wireless network in the world with Wi-Fi covering every school in the state, according to the NSW Department of Education and Training (DET).
If there's one program that encapsulates all of the technologies currently offered by the NSW Department of Education, it's the xsel Western NSW Region Selective School.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.