The Northern Territory will spend $5 million to establish an Office of Digital Government.
northern territory - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Northern Territory’s government has called for fixed wireless instead of satellite to be used to deliver broadband to remote communities in the NT, accusing NBN’s Sky Muster service of delivering “poor performance”.
The Northern Territory government will fund the rollout of body-worn video cameras for NT police and the second phase of a trial of facial recognition technology.
The Northern Territory government has earmarked $185.9 million over five years for its ambitious overhaul of health ICT, the Core Clinical Systems Renewal Program (CCSRP).
The Northern Territory government's budget for 2015-16, handed down today, includes funding for a number of IT initiatives. Among them is funding a second data centre facility for government.
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more