The Northern Territory’s Department of Health has formally begun seeking a new chief information officer after Stephen Moo resigned from the position.
northern territory - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NT Police has confirmed that it is assessing a matter that involves the former chief information officer of the Northern Territory Department of Health, Stephen Moo.
The Northern Territory government has announced the head of its new Office of Digital Government.
InterSystems Australia has been chosen by the Northern Territory government to replace the NT’s key health IT systems.
The Northern Territory will spend $5 million to establish an Office of Digital Government.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.