Vocus Group revenue grew 404 per cent compared in the six months ending 31 December compared to the same period in the prior year.
Nextgen - News, Features, and Slideshows
The government has said that it has “reached a commercial-in-confidence settlement with IBM” in relation to the Census debacle earlier this year that saw the website pulled offline.
Vocus Communications has completed its acquisition of Nextgen Networks, the company announced today. The deal with Nextgen Group also included the North West Cable System (NWCS) and the Australia Singapore Cable (ASC) development projects.
The fallout from the 2016 Census continues, with IBM pointing fingers at Nextgen and Vocus over the debacle — while at the same time acknowledging a significant technical misstep of its own.
National Australia Bank (NAB) has recorded a 1H 2014 profit of $2.86 million for 2014, an increase of $390 million on the same time last year.
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply