Vocus Group revenue grew 404 per cent compared in the six months ending 31 December compared to the same period in the prior year.
Nextgen Networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
The government has said that it has “reached a commercial-in-confidence settlement with IBM” in relation to the Census debacle earlier this year that saw the website pulled offline.
Vocus Communications has completed its acquisition of Nextgen Networks, the company announced today. The deal with Nextgen Group also included the North West Cable System (NWCS) and the Australia Singapore Cable (ASC) development projects.
The fallout from the 2016 Census continues, with IBM pointing fingers at Nextgen and Vocus over the debacle — while at the same time acknowledging a significant technical misstep of its own.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) will not oppose a move by Vocus Communications to acquire Nextgen Networks. The proposed deal, unveiled in June and worth approximately $861 million, also includes the still under development North West Cable System and Australia Singapore Cable.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.