Commonwealth Bank customers with iPhones can now pay through the CommBank mobile app using a sticker containing near field communications (NFC) technology.
Near Field Communications (NFC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Starting early next year, Westpac customers will be able to pay in stores by tapping their Android smartphones against payment terminals.
PayPal has embraced Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology for payments after writing off Near Field Communications (NFC).
The rise of near field communications (NFC) may require updated regulation, according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) in a report released today.
Gartner has predicted a bleak future for near field communications (NFC), a mobile payments technology that allows shoppers to pay by tapping their mobile smartphones against a payment terminal.
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more