Australia’s cyber security minister Dan Tehan will today reveal details of an attack on an Australian company that has contracting links to national security projects.
national security - News, Features, and Slideshows
Legislation that formally obliges telecommunications to protect their networks from a range of threats has passed the House of Representatives with bipartisan support.
The Coalition, Labor and the Nick Xenophon Team have voted for a bill that will implement the government’s Telecommunications Sector Security Reforms (TSSR).
Passage of legislation implementing the Telecommunications Sector Security Reforms (TSSR) is one step closer, with the government today announcing it has accepted all the recommendations of a related inquiry held by the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security (PJCIS).
The government has said it will up its cyber security efforts, with Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull announcing a plan to give the Australian Cyber Security Centre “24/7 capability to respond to serious cyber incidents”.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.