Fifteen out of 52 computer hard drives purchased by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) Australia were found to have highly sensitive personal data including bank account details, medical information and home addresses.
NAID - News, Features, and Slideshows
Some Sydney bank branches, lawyers' and doctors' offices have been found guilty of not properly disposing of personal information in rubbish bins which could be used by criminals for the purposes of fraud or identity theft following a private investigation.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.