Researchers are vying to be early adopters of Pawsey Supercomputing Centre’s new Advanced Technology Cluster, Athena.
Murdoch University - News, Features, and Slideshows
The $80 million Pawsey Supercomputing Centre in Western Australia has completed the final upgrade of its ‘Magnus’ machine, which provides processing power in excess of a petaflop.
CSIRO will spend up to $5 million on a Linux-based high performance computing system to help boost research efforts at the [[xref: http://www.ska.gov.au/news/Pages/090827-MinisterCarrnamesPawseyHPCCentre.aspx |Pawsey Centre for SKA Science]] in Perth.
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now