Last spring, Ikea announced it would be selling a wireless-charging collection of furniture with built-in Qi-enabled wireless chargers for compatible mobile phones and adapter phone cases.
Mobile & Wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
Now that Windows 10 is out, focus is turning to Windows 10 Mobile running on Windows Phones, with flagship Lumia models expected in the fall.
Apple signaled the all-too-soon winding down of summer Thursday by revealing its annual back-to-school sale, which features free headphones for qualified Mac buyers.
BlackBerry's revenues from licensing software and technology to enterprises have become a bright spot in the company's continuing financial recovery.
Microsoft is preparing to rebrand and expand its almost-unknown Skype WiFi service to make it both a consumer service and a perk for enterprises already subscribing to Office 365, according to a briefly-available website.
While a recent U.S.-based poll of 375 IT professionals showed the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) fad is fading, there's new evidence showing that BYOD still has plenty of life.
Apple is cooking up such an iPhone upgrade path, with a wave of rumors warning the next iteration will be faster, thinner, and possibly even curvier than before.
First, the iPhone 6 arrived last year without it. Now, comes the Apple Watch. Same story. Wireless charging seems to be something Apple's going to wait on even as major mobile manufacturers adopt it.
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda