A Samsung Galaxy S4 is no longer required to tap and pay using the Commonwealth Bank mobile app for Android.
mobile wallet - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles has launched its own mobile wallet to make shopping more convenient for customers.
Westpac Australia has announced plans to launch its own cardless ATM service in July 2014 following CBA’s launch earlier this week.
Retail customers can pay without cash or a credit card under a new in-store payment API announced today by PayPal for Australia.
Moshtix has held off supporting Google Wallet for mobile ticketing due to Android OS fragmentation and lack of customer demand, according to Moshtix technology director Bartek Marnane.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now