For Yahoo Mail users, some messages just won't stay dead.
Mail - News, Features, and Slideshows
Enterprise users who rely on the web interface for Microsoft Outlook email will be getting an upgrade thanks to new features.
A lawsuit that alleges Yahoo's email scanning practices are illegal can proceed as a class action complaint, a development that will shine the spotlight on the Yahoo Mail use of messages' content for advertising purposes.
Google has tried it with Inbox, Microsoft handed Outlook Web App users Delve and now, with Verse, IBM is giving webmail a fresh look as it teaches its venerable Domino mail server new tricks.
Google reportedly is creating a service to let people pay their bills from their Gmail accounts.
If you're one of Gmail's 193 million users worldwide, you probably rely on the service -- and its add-ons -- every day. Popular among users for its customization features, Google constantly adds to its arsenal of Labs and brings new features mainstream to simplify processes and save users time.
Back in November 2010, Facebook announced plans for a "social inbox" -- a space that would serve as a hub for all communications that people use online or via mobile phones, ranging from text messages and chat messages to e-mail messages, too.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.