Macquarie Telecom has increased by half the capacity of its Canberra data centre, Intellicentre 4.
macquarie telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
Macquarie Telecom’s CEO, David Tudehope, has warned that the telecommunications industry should not rest on its laurels when it comes to customer satisfaction.
The government has gutted a telecommunications bill that would make significant changes to NBN legislation in the face of opposition from the telco industry, Labor and the Greens.
A Senate committee has endorsed a controversial bill that will change some of the rules governing NBN’s operations, but Labor and Greens senators have called for a major overhaul of the proposed legislation.
Macquarie Telecom has joined Optus in expressing concerns over a government bill that would alter some aspects of the regulatory oversight of NBN and wind back constraints on the government-owned company that is rolling out the National Broadband Network.
Macquarie Telecom has admitted a failure of the air conditioning systems at its Sydney-based Intellicentre data centre facility caused a number of customer’s servers to shut down and reset early Saturday morning.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now