Despite the extensive digital footprints left behind by even the most cautious criminals, sometimes social media records, IP addresses and metadata offer police scant clues about planned crimes.
law enforcement - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian motorists are about to experience the full impact of a whole range of new, computerised electronic law enforcement technology — and some of it will be highly visible highway patrol car equipment.
Twitter received 10 emergency requests for user data from the Australian government in the second half of 2014.
The telecom industry has disputed the notion that the government’s proposed data retention regime will not create significant additional costs for the industry.
The 2013/14 financial year saw more than six times the number of Australian investigations into online child sexual abuse material, according to figures released today by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.