KPMG Australia has appointed Craig Wishart to the role of chief information officer.
kpmg - News, Features, and Slideshows
KPMG believes cognitive computing will play a key role in its future, as well as the future of its clients as they grappled with technology-driven disruption to their industries.
Later stage startups that are looking to enter the US market are being invited to take part in an accelerator program being run by KPMG Australia and Advance.
Eight startups who took part in the KPMG Energise program have signed contracts worth over $400,000 with energy and natural resources companies including FMCG, BHP, Laing O’Rourke, South32 and Woodside.
KPMG International has signed a partnership with fintech platform Matachi.biz.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.