Japanese e-commerce company Rakuten said on Tuesday that it plans to acquire Canadian e-book and e-reader company Kobo in a bid to expand in the area of media downloads for consumers.
Kobo - News, Features, and Slideshows
If you're afraid you're not sharing enough of your daily activities with your online friends, here's another chance to get social...with books.
Global e-Readering service, Kobo, will be preloaded on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.
Borders has joined the e-book war, launching a new device called the Kobo and kicking off cloud-based service.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible