As brands realise their customers not only don’t mind dealing with a virtual agent instead of a human – they actually prefer it – they are beginning to put them on the frontline of customer interactions.
IP Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Trials now complete, the federal government agencies that were early adopters of IBM’s cognitive computing platform Watson are considering its future use.
After starting her public service career with the Australian Tax Office in September last year, virtual assistant (VA) Alex is now three months into her job with IP Australia.
IP Australia is looking to implement a content management system for its websites and potentially Intranet by March 2011, in an attempt to improve communication and information flow to clients.
Australia’s patent examination process is set to be revamped following the announcement of a new trial which uses Web 2.0 technology to improve the quality of patents issued.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now