If you're moving into the cloud, check your legacy management style at the door.
Intuit - News, Features, and Slideshows
Another industry organization focused on Node.js has formed, albeit one with sparse membership at this juncture.
Bill to rein in data brokers restarts... Government funds China companies in global push...TurboTax users victimized... and more tech news.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is looking into the cause of a spike in fraudulent tax returns filed using Intuit's TurboTax tax preparation software, according to a report by the <em>Wall Street Journal</em>.
Intuit today said it has suspended electronic filing of all state returns from its TurboTax tax preparation software after 19 states' tax authorities reported unusual volumes of fraudulent returns.
As 2013 begins, the SaaS (software as a service) market is set to heat up even more, as well as potentially undergo a number of key shifts. Here's a look at a series of key SaaS vendors and trends to watch as the year unfolds.
Working with startup vendors requires a lot of legwork and a plan for managing the risk. But the payoff can be great.
Now that business users have begun clamoring for Android phones in earnest, it's a better time than ever to take a fresh look at the Android apps now available for enterprises.
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply