The Internet Industry Association (IIA) is asking for public feedback on the iCode, a voluntary industry code used by Internet Service Providers to identify malware on customer computers.
IIA - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Internet Industry Association (IIA) said proposed media law changes amount to too much regulation.
Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA) and the Internet Industry Association (IIA) have welcomed the federal government’s back down on Internet filtering, now limiting blocked websites to child abuse sites.
The Internet Industry Association (IIA) has cautioned against placing the onus of protecting problem gamblers on internet service providers, instead arguing that problem gambling must be managed at the point of service access.
Your wrap of the top Australian ICT stories this week.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now