The Internet Industry Association (IIA) is asking for public feedback on the iCode, a voluntary industry code used by Internet Service Providers to identify malware on customer computers.
iCode - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Council of Europe Convention on Cybercrime is further entrenched as the key international legal instrument for tackling online crime following the third annual Quintet meeting of Attorneys-General in Sydney this week.
An additional six local internet service providers (ISPs) have joined the Internet Industry Association's iCode, which brings the organisation one step closer in achieving 100 per cent compliance.
The Internet Industry Association (IIA) has come out in support of an industry-led proposal to create a cyber security czar or ombudsman.
Internet service providers (ISPs) representing some 80 per cent of the Australian market have signed on to the Internet Industry Association's (IIA) iCode, set to officially launch this week, according to the industry body’s chief executive, Peter Coroneos.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.