Telecommunications company, Huawei, showcases its LTE network in a shipping container
Huawei - News, Features, and Slideshows
Huawei in pictures
At a preview event at this year's MWC on Sunday, Huawei launched the P10 and P10 Plus smartphones, and drew big crowds.
Huawei appears to be seeking to stake out a central co-ordinating role in the evolution of 5G mobile applications.
For the much-hyped next generation of cellular technology, 5G, the first major commercial use case for the emerging technology could be delivering broadband to consumers presently underserved or poorly served by fixed networks, according to Huawei.
Optus and Huawei achieved a single-user transmission speed of 35 gigabits per second during a 5G trial using spectrum in the 73GHz band.
Optus and Huawei have managed to achieve mobile download speeds 1.41 gigabits per second during a trial of LTE-Advanced Pro earlier this week.
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now