The Trident Subsea Cable will locate points of presence in Global Switch data centres in Sydney and Singapore, the company announced today.
Global Switch - News, Features, and Slideshows
Global Switch has unveiled a new $300 million data centre called Sydney East to complement its existing facility, Sydney West, in Sydney’s central business district.
Web hosting and infrastructure provider Anchor is deploying equipment at the Equinix SY3 data centre in Mascot, Sydney to offer customers geographic redundancy.
After receiving building approval from the NSW Department of Planning in 2010, Global Switch has begun constructing stage one of its $300 million data centre called Sydney East.
Data centre provider Global Switch has received approval from the NSW Department of Planning to build a $300 million data centre in Sydney.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.