World renowned computational chemist and nanomaterials scientist Professor Sean Smith has been named as the next director of the National Computational Infrastructure (NCI).
Geoscience Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Geosciences Australia has flagged that social networking applications such as Twitter may become the latest means for sourcing data on earthquakes and tsunamis in the region.
Geoscience Australia is to implement a new financial management and information system (FMIS) application support and database administration service.
Australia’s national geoscience research and information organisation, Geoscience Australia, will spend some $500,000 on new data storage capacity.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.