Miner South32 has signed a three-year digital transformation deal with General Electric which will include the roll-out of Industrial Internet of Things platform, Predix.
ge - News, Features, and Slideshows
During the past few years, leaders at General Electric have been aggressively migrating the 123-year-old company to the Cloud. But it hasn’t been easy. GE’s CTO for IT explains what roadblocks the industrial giant encountered, and what he’s doing now to ensure other companies who follow suit have a smoother journey.
Want to see how that coffee machine looks on your counter before you buy it? A crop of startups see a business in helping you visualize.
General Electric sees the Internet of Things as a “huge opportunity” for itself and its customers, said Mark Sheppard, CIO of GE in Australia and New Zealand, said yesterday.
3D printing may have an image problem. It's sometimes seen as a hobbyist pursuit -- a fun way to build knickknacks from your living room desktop -- but a growing number of companies are giving serious thought to the technology to help get new ideas off the ground.
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now