Miner South32 has signed a three-year digital transformation deal with General Electric which will include the roll-out of Industrial Internet of Things platform, Predix.
ge - News, Features, and Slideshows
During the past few years, leaders at General Electric have been aggressively migrating the 123-year-old company to the Cloud. But it hasn’t been easy. GE’s CTO for IT explains what roadblocks the industrial giant encountered, and what he’s doing now to ensure other companies who follow suit have a smoother journey.
Want to see how that coffee machine looks on your counter before you buy it? A crop of startups see a business in helping you visualize.
General Electric sees the Internet of Things as a “huge opportunity” for itself and its customers, said Mark Sheppard, CIO of GE in Australia and New Zealand, said yesterday.
3D printing may have an image problem. It's sometimes seen as a hobbyist pursuit -- a fun way to build knickknacks from your living room desktop -- but a growing number of companies are giving serious thought to the technology to help get new ideas off the ground.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.