Tech startups from INCUBATE's Winter 2013 class pitched their ideas at the University of Sydney.
funding - News, Features, and Slideshows
funding in pictures
LaunchVic – the Victorian government’s $60 million startup fund – has announced it is ending its partnership with global accelerator 500 Startups
The government has formally introduced legislation to reform how employee share schemes (ESS) are taxed in an effort to make it easier for startups to attract and retain talent.
A new co-working space in Sydney hopes to bring together financial tech startups into 1230 square metres of collaborative office space.
StartupAUS will raise money and appoint a CEO to better drive its mission to promote startups and entrepreneurship in Australia.
Amcom in June will open a tech startup accelerator in Perth focused on software, with applications opening later this month.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.