Verizon and the city of Boston today unveiled a US$300 million fibre optic cable replacement of copper cable throughout the city over the next six years.
fibre - News, Features, and Slideshows
National Broadband Network negotiations with Telstra are on the “home stretch” and could be submitted for government approval by the end of the year, NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has said.
NBN Co is set to expand the scope of its National Broadband Network fibre-to-the-node (FTTN) construction trial, according to the company’s chief customer officer, John Simon.
Telcos selling National Broadband Network fibre services will have warn customers that a mains power failure could knock out voice services under new rules drawn up by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
Australian ISP iiNet has returned to organic growth in its most recent financial year, adding 40,000 new broadband customers in the 12-month period ended 30 June 2014.
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now