Nearly 92,000 people have issued a plea to prime minister elect Tony Abbott to continue the National Broadband Network (NBN) with a fibre-to-the-home plan, instead of the Coalition’s proposed fibre-to-the-node plan.
Fibre-to-the-Premise (FTTP) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NBN will be a boon to Australian healthcare regardless of which political party has its way on the final technology approach for delivery, officials from health IT vendors said at a lunch in Sydney.
It could take years and extra cash to Telstra for the Coalition to revamp the NBN into a fibre-to-the-node scheme, according to Internode founder Simon Hackett.
Telecommunications analyst Paul Budde has called a user pays system for the National Broadband Network (NBN) a "cop out".
Greens Senator Scott Ludlam believes the Coalition’s version of the National Broadband Network (NBN) will end up looking like a “dog’s breakfast” if it wins the federal election in September.
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now