NBN Co’s purchase of iiNet’s fibre-to-the-home network in the ACT has been approved by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co has bought iiNet’s fibre-to-the-home network in the ACT for $9 million in cash.
Independent MP Rob Oakeshott believes based on his own “rough figures”, the Coalition’s version of the National Broadband Network (NBN) would only be $5 billion cheaper than Labor’s $37.4 billion NBN.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now