Sydney Water has selected a consortium led by Wipro to design, build and run new ERP, billing and CRM systems in what has been dubbed a 'once in a generation investment'.
Ernst & Young - News, Features, and Slideshows
A used computer dealer in Canada claims he discovered a trove of Ernst & Young customer business data on Dell servers bought back in 2006 -- and he wants the global consultancy to pay him to return the data. But is the breach for real or just a hoax?
Mining companies increasingly are being targeted by hackers trying to steal information and disrupt operations, as the metals industry expands its dependence on Internet-connected systems to reduce costs, according to an Ernst & Young survey.
With less than 12 months to go before the introduction of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, Australian enterprises are being encouraged to see the changes as a way to build customer trust through good privacy practices.
The total value of technology mergers and acquisitions (M&A) fell 35 per cent in 2012 compared to 2011 on concerns of sluggish macroeconomic conditions, but Cloud computing represented a bright spot, with software as a service (SaaS) companies specifically being a hot target for activity, according accounting firm Ernst & Young.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible