The BlackBerry PlayBook is nearing its final build with fully working tablets on public show at Mobile World Congress and one stand representative going so far as to refer to a PlayBook as "my own". All that's left, we're told, is battery optimisation - something that's actively being worked on.
enterprise - News, Features, and Slideshows
Once ugly, slow and purely functional, the smartphone has become sleek, fast and at the forefront of technology. And the devices aren’t just for the enterprise — ever since Apple released it's ever-popular iPhone in 2007, more and more consumers have forgone their candybar phones in favour of mobile computers.
Users love the iPhone, but IT does not. The biggest complaints: The iPhone can't be managed for security and access policies like a BlackBerry can. Businesses can buy a BlackBerry Enterprise Server or Motorola Good for Enterprise server to manage user profiles over the air, ensuring that users conform to password policies, encryption policies, app-installation restrictions, and so on, as well as have their e-mail, VPN, and other settings preconfigured to reduce hands-on deployment effort.
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply