auDA — the administrator of the .au domain — has requested a domain name registrar place into policy delete more than 1000 domains it says were used to impersonate Australian businesses.
domain names - News, Features, and Slideshows
The board of .au Domain Administration Ltd (auDA) has appointed Cameron Boardman as the organisation’s new CEO.
auDA, which administers the .au domain space, is looking for a new CEO after the board decided it would not renew the contract of its founding chief executive Chris Disspain.
If you want to register an Australian web address, your options may be about to change due to a review of domain name policy that is currently underway
Last month, Prime Minister Tony Abbott chaired an unprecedented cyber security summit with CEOs and executives from Australia’s leading companies to address the increasing threat of online risks to Australia’s digital economy.
This is a bad day for the English language, after ICANN approved non-Latin characters for use in Internet domain names. Having invented the Internet--40 years ago yesterday--the U.S. has given away whatever advantage it offers English-speakers.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now