Wireless video to smartphones and tablets took another step on Monday with AT&T's announcement of a single nationwide package of pay TV and wireless services on a single bill.
DirecTV - News, Features, and Slideshows
AT&T's acquisition of DirecTV appears headed for approval, with Tom Wheeler, chairman of the Federal Communications Commission circulating to commissioners an order recommending approval, although with some conditions.
DirecTV, the biggest satellite TV operator in the U.S., says it won't be offering "The Interview" to its customers.
AT&T now says it will continue its already-announced fiber optic network expansion to 100 cities, backtracking on comments by AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson after President Obama voiced support for net neutrality last month.
The Federal Communications Commission on Friday formally requested that AT&T provide all documents and data related to its planned fiber-optic cable buildouts nationwide.
AT&T's apparent interest in DirecTV is only the latest move by the wireless carrier to expand into just about every wired and wireless market it can.
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more