The Digital Transformation Agency will take over responsibility of the government’s central open data portal from the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet (PM&C).
Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Bureau of Meteorology’s IT chief, Lesley Seebeck, will join the federal government’s Digital Transformation Agency as its chief investment and advisory officer.
The government’s myGov digital service portal has been the subject of a largely positive audit, despite the project costing more than estimated and its benefits being difficult to quantify.
The Digital Marketplace run by the federal government’s Digital Transformation Agency will now offer local councils an opportunity to collaborate on smart city projects, according to assistant minister for cities and digital transformation Angus Taylor.
Australia Post will work with the Digital Transformation Agency to integrate its Digital iD platform into the government’s Digital Identity Framework.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.