The government will spend $10.7 million over four years to create a Cyber Security Advisory Office (CSAO).
Department of Veterans' Affairs - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Senate’s Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade has given its blessing to measures that will allow the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) to employ automated software systems to make decisions on veteran entitlements.
The government has moved to introduce legislation that will lay the basis for a significant digital transformation at the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA).
The Federal Government has flagged a trial of in-house telemonitoring technology for chronically ill veterans via the National Broadband Network (NBN), kicking off in July 2012.
The Department of Human Services has pushed back requests to in-source the infrastructure of smaller government agencies due to staffing issues and the sheer amount of work, following a recent in-sourcing agreement with the Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.