The Royal Australian Navy Fleet Air Arm (FAA) has staged a proof of concept using Google Glass for aviation maintenance.
department of defence - News, Features, and Slideshows
The CSIRO’s Data61 group is preparing to commercialise the Cross-Domain Desktop Compositor (CDDC), an alternative to a KVM that offers users to ultra-secure access multiple networks while offering the benefit of a single desktop-style user interface.
Optus will lengthen the life of its C1 satellite by reducing its fuel useage as part of a contract extension with the Department of Defence.
Department of Defence chief information officer Dr Peter Lawrence is preparing to launch an updated cloud computing strategy, the IT chief yesterday told the CeBIT Cloud 2017 conference.
The Department of Defence has released a formal request for tender to establish a new panel of ICT service providers.
Computerworld Australia got the chance to meet and chat with Department of Defence chief technical officer, Matt Yannopoulos, on the state of ICT reform within the department, the opportunity for consumer applications on the warfield and the difficulty of finding the right ICT personnel for the agency.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.