Retired Gen. Michael Hayden held nothing back when addressing cybersecurity pros at the ZertoCon conference in Boston.
Daily Briefing - News, Features, and Slideshows
As more companies move to ban the use of public Wi-Fi networks by employees, here's a rundown of how to avoid man-in-the-middle attacks when traveling.
The global WannaCry attack that started 10 days ago affected just a handful of Windows XP PCs, a security expert said today.
This week's demo of Google Lens showcases to what's really coming: The rise of the all-purpose super-sensor fueled by software-based A.I.
WD's highest performance data center-class SAS SSD so far has up to 7.6TB of capacity, read/write speeds of more than 2GBps and can sustain up to 10 full drive writes a day.
Microsoft has failed to explain to corporate customers the repercussions of its twice-a-year schedule to deliver Windows 10 upgrades in March and September.
Companies may be less than five to 10 years away from using quantum computing to solve big business problems.
Microsoft may have stuck to the script when it unveiled a Windows 10 spin-off aimed at education. But the new OS will be enticing to businesses as well.
It looks like some changes may be coming to the controversial H-1B visa program in the U.S. But the same can't be said for Facebook Live.
Corporate users of Windows 10 may have as little as two months to deploy a feature upgrade after passing on the one prior.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda