CSC opened the doors to its new security operations centre (SOC) in Macquarie Park, Sydney this week. The SOC is one of five that the vendor operates globally as part of a 24/7 strategy to identify cyber threats in real time.
CSC Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
CSC Australia in pictures
South Australia’s government will outsource end user computing under a contract with CSC Australia.
ANZ’s core banking system is “not a hindrance” and the bank is not considering an overhaul like its rivals, says CIO Scott Collary.
New York Stock Exchange listed CSC has completed its $428 million acquisition of ASX listed IT services provider UXC, announced in October 2015.
CSC will acquire ASX-listed IT services company UXC, it confirmed today.
CSC has announced plans to acquire the shares of UXC (ASX: UXC) for $428 million, subject to board approvals.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.