The government should move quickly to implement the recommendations of the review into the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), telco industry body Communications Alliance said today.
Communications Alliance - News, Features, and Slideshows
New figures released by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman and Communications Alliance confirm that telco complaints are continuing to climb.
Complaints about telcos surged in the second half of 2016, according to figures released today by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.
Telecommunications industry body Communications Alliance has put together an education package designed to help consumers understand Australia’s increasingly complex broadband landscape.
Internet service providers should provide consumers with accurate information about typical busy period speeds that the average end user on a particular broadband plan can expect to receive, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission says.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible