The Australian Department of Finance is inviting feedback from the IT industry about draft cyber security clauses.
commonwealth government - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about commonwealth government
The Victorian Government is continuing to push for the state to become a major exporter of ‘small technologies’, announcing the launch of a new $57 million research facility, the Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.