The new buildings come equipped with a range of technology to encourage mobility and a flexible, paperless culture of working
commbank - News, Features, and Slideshows
commbank in pictures
Former Commonwealth Bank infrastructure and operations head Keith Hunter faces US fraud charges related to bribe claims levied at Hunter and fellow former CBA IT exec John Waldron.
The Commonwealth Bank’s mammoth core modernisation program helped it claim the title of the country’s first ‘real time’ financial institution, but there is still more to do to move some of CBA’s systems away from batch processing according to Pete Steel.
The New South Wales police has charged a second former Commonwealth Bank IT executive for allegedly receiving fraudulent payments.
Major Australian banks have made mobile payments a priority tech initiative and are in various stages of rolling out technology that lets customers pay with smartphones. Commonwealth Bank and Westpac are so far leading the pack, but ANZ Bank and National Australia Bank (NAB) say they are planning to make their own moves soon.
A Samsung Galaxy S4 is no longer required to tap and pay using the Commonwealth Bank mobile app for Android.
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply