UNSW’s chief digital officer Conrad Mackenzie has left the university after less than 12 months in the role.
chief information officer (CIO) - News, Features, and Slideshows
NSW electricity grid operator TransGrid has created and is currently recruiting for a new chief information officer role.
South Australia’s Department of the Premier and Cabinet is currently seeking to fill a “redesigned” chief information officer role.
Philip Lane has taken the top IT post at Tasmanian energy retailer Aurora Energy.
The National Blood Authority has recruited Simon Spencer to take charge of IT at the government agency.
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now