Banks will have to register the details of their chief information officers and chief technology officers under the government’s proposed accountability regime for banks.
chief information officer (CIO) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Victoria’s Department of Justice and Regulation is looking for a new chief information officer after its current IT chief tendered his resignation.
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has confirmed Joanne Harper in the chief information officer role at the agency.
The Bureau of Meteorology’s IT chief, Lesley Seebeck, will join the federal government’s Digital Transformation Agency as its chief investment and advisory officer.
Vito Forte will next month join Edith Cowan University as its chief information officer.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.