New South Wales’ Police Rescue and Bomb Disposal Unit is considering a range of potential upgrades to its core mapping platform, including integrating 3D maps based on digital elevation data and live tracking of search teams.
Case studies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Around two years ago, Ron McLay was chewing his fingernails wondering what the hell he was going to do.
Microsoft’s mixed-reality HoloLens headset will be used for nurse training by the Illawarra Shoalhaven Cancer and Haematology Network (ISCaHN) if a proposal currently under consideration goes ahead.
ASX-listed marketing services provider Salmat is moving closer to an all-cloud environment, rolling out Chromebooks to a range of its staff — part of a move led by chief technology officer Dave Glover to largely ditch on-premise software in favour of cloud-based solutions.
Queensland-based startup DoseMe is looking at leveraging cloud-based machine learning services courtesy of Microsoft Azure to bolster its analytics platform, DoseMe Crunch.
Whitepapers about Case studies
This whitepaper is the third in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section refers to case studies of different approaches to deploying protection architecture, including an enterprise customer scenario, an FSI customer scenario and an SMB customer scenario. The paper explains how these options should provide the flexibility and needed to combat the modern DDoS threat.
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply