The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) movement affects everyone at a company, from CEO on down to the hourly worker. Here are 10 of the most common worker types taking shape in the new BYOD workplace.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in pictures
The New South Wales public sector is becoming increasingly mobile, with the state’s latest ICT Metrics Report revealing that an increasing proportion of the state’s public servants rely on tablets or laptops.
US companies are moving away from the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend that kicked off in earnest five years ago and had workers using their personal smartphones and tablets for work duties, according to a new study.
Android has the edge over Apple in tablet sales for the first time in Australia, according to a Telsyte report on the six-month period ending 30 June.
Corporate employees are taking a surprisingly lax approach towards security issues raised by the business use of personally owned mobile devices.
Westpac’s move to supporting Android and Windows Phone devices “is another nail in the BlackBerry coffin,” according to independent telecom analyst Chris Coughlan.
After encountering problems last year selling its newest smartphones, BlackBerry has shifted to a stronger focus on the enterprise, especially through distribution of its BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 mobility management client software.
National correspondent Julia King reports the mood is feisty at this year's CITE Conference & Expo.
For generations, office ergonomics involved various measures intended to keep employees productive while they remained in their chairs. New thinking and new devices are changing all that.
Among several BYOD strategies Starz has tried over the past five years, dual persona smartphones -- offering employees a business and personal interface -- took off like a lead balloon.
Like the tablet market, Google Glass may currently be viewed as a consumer product but it will soon be seen on the faces of IT and mobile employees.
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now