Cyber security, product knowledge and having data hosted within an Australian data centre were cited as critical factors when selecting a cloud services provider, according to the results of a new survey.
Brennan IT - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT services provider Brennan IT has spent $1.5 million on upgrading its infrastructure as a service (IaaS) platform, with the company forecasting that Cloud will make up 30 per cent of its revenue in 2012.
The majority of S Central staff will retain their jobs following the company’s acquisition by Brennan IT. However, S Central managing director, Peter Mavridis will find no new home at Brennan, the company has confirmed.
Brennan has won a three-year, $2 million outsourcing contract for international hotel group Accor Hotels, as preferred IT support and project services partner.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.